Monday, April 8, 2013

New project, coming soon!

Hi you guys!

Are we having an awesome rockin' creative spring so far?  I sure hope so!  March was interesting for me..  Lots of emailing with potential clients, negotiation, and paperwork.  I am always amazed at just how much office work is involved in my job - when I first started, I thought it would be 80% painting, 20% paperwork..  It's more like 70/30, or some days 60/40!  But I love it all, and I especially love my clients!

In between the busy-ness stuff, I went on a vacation to Maui with my hubby and came back super inspired.  I've been painting away as much as I can, in preparation for something brand new!  I hope for it to launch in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peek:

comingsoon
Talk to you soon, folks!  Have a great day.  

No comments: